This privacy statement applies to the tenant platform, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "we") in https://zuker.com.tw domain and sub-domain name (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") provided Of the service.By using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this privacy statement, and if you do not agree, do not use or obtain the services we provide.
As described below, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties and used by us and third parties. By accepting this Privacy Notice and the Membership Agreement / Terms of Service at the time of registration, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal data. This Privacy Statement is also a part of the Membership Agreement / Terms of Service.
【Information We Collect】
- The main purpose of our personal data collection is to provide you with the smooth, efficient and specific option of our website, which will allow us to provide the services and features that best suit your needs and plan to customize our services. You use the services provided by this site more smoothly.
- The collection, processing and use of personal data will strictly comply with the "Personal Data Protection Law" of the Republic of China.
- In general, you may view and use the services we provide (including but not limited to this website, instant messaging software, in-site notifications, etc.) without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information; however, once you provide personal information To us, you are no longer an anonymous person to us. If you choose to use our services, we may require you to provide contact and identification information, payment information and other personal information required by the various forms on our website. We will try to point out as much as possible that the information is required and that the information is available at your choice. You may choose not to use a service or feature without providing information in certain circumstances including but not limited to services that you are requesting to register for a free e-mail account or to register for registration on our website Transaction, we will ask for further financial information. We use your financial information, including your credit card information, to verify your name, address, and other information.
- We automatically collect data based on your behavior on our website, and we use this information to conduct internal research on our membership counts, interests, and behavior patterns to better understand our members, and to provide you and our communities with better service. This information may include the URL from which you came from, whether the URL is on our website, the URL you subsequently visited (regardless of whether the URL is on our website), which browser you are using, and your IP address.
- If you choose to buy or sell items on our website, we will collect information about your purchase and sale of items, as well as other members' comments in our credit evaluation area.
If you want to know the details that we have collected or collected about you and who has access to it, please read the following:
【Collection, Handling and Use of Personal Information】
- The Company will collect, process and use personal information in accordance with the services provided for the following specific purposes:
- (○ ○ ○) Marketing (including the company's cross-platform co-marketing business)
- (○ 63) Non-official organizations collect, process and use personal data in accordance with the law firm
- (○ 69) contract, similar to a contractual relationship or other legal relationship affairs
- (○ 90) consumer, customer management and service
- (○ 91) consumer protection services
- (○ 98) Business and Technology Information
- Accounting and Related Services
- (One hundred thirty-five) -information (Tong) information services
- Capital Safety and Management
- (148) online shopping and other e-commerce services
- (150) Auxiliary and Logistic Support Management
- (152) advertising or business conduct management
- (181) other business in the business registration project or the articles of association of the business
- The types of data collected, processed and used by the Company are as follows, except for those related to specific purposes: the period, area, object and manner in which your personal data are used:
Period: The period during which a specific purpose exists for the purpose of the collection of the personal data for the specific purpose of the collection period / according to the relevant provisions of the relevant provisions of the necessary preservation period or due to the preservation of business operations required by the period or by individual contracts on the preservation of information, Consider the personal information collected in this collection is no longer used or removed after a specific purpose to delete (to the relevant laws and regulations of the longest period of time) Region: the Company for the implementation of the specific purpose of the business premises.
Target: Personnel authorized by the Company or related agencies to achieve the transaction services upstream and downstream. The Company collects, processes and utilizes your personal data in the form of paper copies, computer systems, electronic files, telephone, email, facsimile, mail, etc., or in a reasonable and lawful manner within the specified purpose. Compliance with personal data protection laws and regulations to use automated machines or other non-automated use.
- Collection of personal data categories:
(C021 personal description); family situation (C021 family circumstances, C023 details of the other members of the family); social situation (C031 home (C011 personal description); family (C021 family, C023 family members, (C052 qualifications or technology), specific matters such as name, identity card number, gender, date of birth, means of communication and other details such as the details, such as name, identity card number, sex, date of birth, communication and other details such as The contents of the relevant application or contract.
- You may exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- (1) Subject to the exceptions set forth in Article 10 of the Capital Law, the Company may inquire, request for access to, or request for, a copy of this document, provided that the Company may, in accordance with Article 14 of the Act, cost.
- (2) may request additional or correction to the Company, but according to Article 19 of the Detailed Rules for the Implementation of the Individual Investment Law, you shall properly explain the reasons and facts.
- (3) If the Company collects, processes or utilizes your personal data in violation of the Individual Capital Law, you may request the Company to stop the collection in accordance with Article 11 (4) of the Individual Asset Law.
- (4) In accordance with Article 11, Paragraph 2 of the Capital Law, the disputed person with the correctness of personal data may request the Company to stop processing or to use your personal data. Subject to such proviso, the Company shall not be bound by the dispute, or with the written consent of the Company, in connection with the carrying out of the business.
- (5) Pursuant to Article 11 (3) of the Capital Law, the Company may request the Company to delete, stop processing or use your personal data if the purpose of collecting personal data has disappeared or the time limit has expired. Subject to such proviso, notwithstanding that the Company is required to carry on the business or with the written consent of the Company.
- When you wish to exercise these rights, the Company may at any time to accept an application window, our e-mail:[email protected]
- You do not provide personal information due to the impact of the rights and interests:
In addition to the law, you are free to choose whether to provide relevant personal information and categories, but you refuse to provide personal information and categories, We are unable to provide you with related services or can not provide you with better services.
- By the Company informed of the matter, the parties or informed by a clear understanding of the notice, and agreed to inform the matter described, the provision of personal information to the Company.
[Our use of your personal data]
- We use your information to help us provide the services you request, and we use the information in the profile files you create and other information we obtain from your current or past behavior on the site to resolve disputes, repair obstacles Problems and implementation of our member contracts. Occasionally, we may review multiple members to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, we may review your information to identify members who use multiple member accounts or aliases. We use your information to help us provide the services you request, and we use the information in the profile files you create and other information we obtain from your current or past behavior on the site to resolve disputes, repair obstacles Problems and implementation of our member contracts. Occasionally, we may review multiple members to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, we may review your information to identify members who use multiple member accounts or aliases.
- You agree to our use of your personal information to enhance our marketing and promotion, statistical analysis of the use of the site to strengthen our services and products, and in accordance with the needs of customers planning to customize our site content, web design and services, These uses improve and adjust our website to make it more suitable for your needs.
[Disclosure of Your Personal Data]
- Due to the existing regulatory environment, we can not ensure that all your personal communications and other personal data will never be disclosed in ways other than those described in this Privacy Statement. By way of example and not limitation, we may provide information to governments or third parties, or third parties may illegally intercept or access transmissions or private communications under certain statutory provisions. Therefore, while we comply with the laws and regulations and the relevant standards, and take appropriate security controls to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you understand your personal information or personal communication is still sent to the external possibility or risk.
- As a matter of policy, we will never lease, sell, disclose or give personal information to third parties in connection with your personal information. However, as described below, it may be possible to disclose your personal information.
We collect (collect data from all member accounts) personal data and disclose the information to advertisers and other third parties for non-personally identifiable purposes for marketing and advertising purposes, but even in such circumstances, Nor will you disclose to such entities any information that may be used to identify you personally.Some specific information, such as your name, e-mail address, password, credit card number and bank account number, will never be disclosed to marketers. If you click your right mouse button and select content on the ads on our site, you'll see the URL for that ad provider.
【Subcontractors or Service Providers】
We may use subcontractors or service providers to enhance our services, such as search, message boards, and surveys, so we may provide certain personal information directly to them. In some cases, a subcontractor or service provider will collect information directly from you (for example, when we ask a vendor or service provider to conduct an investigation for us). In any case, the use of the information we provide to them by a subcontractor or service provider is subject to confidentiality agreements, and if you provide additional information directly to a subcontractor or service provider, their use of your Subject to their respective privacy statements.
This website, the Company and its subsidiaries and their joint ventures may be merged or acquired with other business organizations, and in the event of such a combination, you may foresee that the Site will transfer all of your information to others to continue to provide services, You will receive notice of such events and we will notify the newly incorporated organization to follow the practices set forth in this Privacy Statement.
This website works with law enforcement agencies and other third parties to enforce laws such as intellectual property, fraud and other rights protection. We may make available to law enforcement agencies or other government officials, in accordance with laws and regulations and if you have authorized us, in our own judgment, to be necessary or appropriate, with fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other wrongdoing, The investigation of liability for the conduct of any of your information. Further, we may provide membership, name, address, city, postal code, country, telephone number, email and company name in relation to fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful conduct in order to maintain trust and The security of the group and the execution of our membership contract, the privacy statement and any policies or rules posted that apply to your use of all services on our site.
[Your use of other members of the information]
In order to facilitate the transaction between members and strengthen the interaction between all members of the community, in accordance with the terms of service, our service allows you to limit access to other members of the contact information, standing in the membership position, you E-mail address and other information can be obtained for the transaction counterpart, while the transaction counterpart can obtain the seller's membership number, e-mail address and other contact information.
Except as expressly agreed by us and such other members, you may not disclose under any circumstances whatsoever in accordance with the Terms of Service, this Privacy Statement and other current or subsequent rules or statements on this Site Other members of the personal information to a third party. Please note that the data access permissions granted by law enforcement officers, participants in the Certified Rights Owner Program, and other rights holders are not the same.
【Your Password Control】
You are responsible for all actions, including fees, incurred in connection with your member account and password. So we do not recommend you to your site membership number and password to inform any third party, if you choose to provide additional services to your third party to share your membership number and password or your information, you should You are responsible for all actions that occur in your account and password, so you should review the privacy notice of the third party. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and may be bound by the conduct in your name. Therefore, if your password is compromised for any reason, you must immediately change your password by following the instructions from the customer service or via the login page.
【Review and change your personal identification information】
We provide you with the ability to automatically log in to your site and enter new data, to automatically review and change the information you provide to us. Often, we will not modify your information as you wish, because it is very difficult to verify your account. You can change your e-mail address, contact information, and password to your personal page. If your data changes, you must update it immediately.
In some cases, we will retain the information you have requested to remove in our files, such as resolving disputes, troubleshooting issues, and implementing our membership contract / terms of service. Based on technical and legal restrictions, including access to the backup system, the previous data will not be completely removed from our database. Therefore, you should not expect all your personal data to be completely removed from our database as you request.
【Other Information Collectors】
This statement governs only the personal data we collect, process and use from you. When you disclose your information to others, whether on the Site or across the Internet, whether they are bidders, buyers or sellers, they use and disclose the information you disclose to them, Should bear its relative legal responsibility. In the event that we use a third party advertiser, they should abide by their own privacy statement. Because the Site can not control and modify the privacy statements of third parties, you should be bound by the privacy statement of the third party, and you are encouraged to ask questions before you disclose your personal data to others.
This site complies with the laws and regulations to protect the confidentiality of your personal data. This site considers the material to be protected from loss and unauthorized access to assets, and we use a number of security measures to protect such information from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time by posting it on our website, and all modifications shall take effect 7 days after the initial posting on the site, subject to the above specific purposes.